Sunday, July 13, 2008

Criticizing--Minister's Occupational Hazard

Criticizing other ministries is an occupational hazard of ministers. I have done it myself and it requires me to constantly repent, probably boring God.

I ran across the following quote from Rick Joyner which should be helpful to me. Speaking of these attacks on one, another, Rick wrote: “However, if someone is going to criticize, we need to check their credentials. If someone has a significant healing and miracle ministry, we should listen to them in relation to the ministry of healing and miracles. If someone has been used to start and shepherd a significant revival, I would listen to him much more about his views of a revival than someone who has only read or written about them.”

Big amen Rick.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick has come under much fire as well. I have a lot of respect for those who don't fire back. That was a good post by him. We all have a lot of growing up to do. But that is what it is all about, growing up into the full stature of Christ. The last days church will have an acceleration of growth as I understand the word. God bless